You can also get your gingerbread skills up to snuff with our Gingerbread House making class on December 20th.
Get out the frosting and the gumdrops and enter your gingerbread version of the Bradley-Wheeler House, Westport Museum’s headquarters—or a Westport historic building of your choice. Entrants may also do a gingerbread version of their own home too.
Prizes can be found here! Winners will announced on December 23rd at 6 pm by Santa Clause on the museums Facebook page.
Contest rules and eligibility below.
Need a template of the museum?
Simply fill out the entry form above and submit the photo of your gingerbread house for judging. Registration is $5.
Voting is open to the public, and can be found below.
Eligibility & Rules
By submitting your gingerbread house to the Westport Museum’s contest you accept all rules and regulations set forth by the museum. All submissions allow the use of photographs for marketing and voting purposes.
The decision and interpretation of the Eligibility and Rules are at the discretion of the Westport Museum. Our decisions and interpretations are final.
To be eligible to receive prize a complete registration form must be submitted. Incomplete submissions will be disqualified.
Register before December 15th to be eligible for prizes!
- Submissions will only be accepted online. Submission will be taken beginning 8 am November 1st through 11:59 pm on December 15th.
- All creations must fit on a 24″ by 24″ board and made of only edible materials.
- All submissions must be homemade, no premade kits will be considered.
- Finalists will submit their physical gingerbread creation for display. If you are selected as a finalist the museum will reach out to you to schedule a drop off time.
- Voting takes place through the voting portal below and will begin on December 16th at noon. Voting will close on December 23rd at noon.
- Finalists will be selected by our judges. Winners in the following categories will be chosen by popular vote from the judge selected finalists:
- Best Westport Museum (Group and single)
- Best Historic Building (Group and single)
- Best Home (Group and single)
- A single entry will be awarded judges choice
Vote for Your Favorite Gingerbread House!
Voting opens on December 16th!