210 Post Road

Masonic Lodge Gets Historical Society Plaque

Bob Weingarten (2nd l), House Historian to the Westport Historical Society, today presented a plaque to the Westport Masonic Lodge, No. 65 that memorializes the historic building, built in 1911, located at 210 Post Road East which has been owned by the Lodge since 1948, according to Weingarten. Masonic Lodge officers accepting the plaque, which will be permanently displayed on the front of the building, are (l-r) Tony Giunta, Rich Ruggiano, trustee, and Frank Caolo,  president.  Dave Matlow for WestportNow.com